Instructions for registration

Registration is Open

Your registration is required to participate in 

Geosynthetics & Coasts 2015

Please send an email to to send you a Registration Code

Please click here to start your registration


Invitation letter

The organizing committee will be pleased to provide an invitation letter to those who need it for their VISA application to visit Mexico.

The official invitation letter will be issued ONLY to those who have completed the registration and payment process.

The letter is not a commitment on the part of the organizing committee to provide any financial support and does not ensure that a VISA will be issued by the Mexican Secretariat of Foreign Affairs.

Do I need a Visa?

The Mexican immigration laws are subject to frequent change. In this section we will provide the latest information that the National Migration Institute (INM: Mexican immigration authorities) has sent, but you must also ask the representatives of the Mexican embassy or consulate in your home country about the law for citizens of your nationality. Also, we suggest that you visit the INM website for more information:

Those citizens of the following countries or regions must obtain a visa to travel to Mexico. For recreation, business or any unpaid activity in Mexico that does not exceed 180 days, must apply in any Mexican consulate visitor visa without permission to engage in gainful activity.
A foreign who has any of the following documents shall not require Mexican visa:
a)     A document certifying permanent residence in Canada, USA, Japan, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, or any of the countries of the Schengen Area;
b)     Valid visa from the United States of America;
c)     Card APEC Business Traveler (ABTC) approved by Mexico;
d)     Certificates testifying as a crew member of the aircraft that arrives, or
e)     Book sea, if a member of the crew of the vessel up to the Mexican port in international voyage. If the above by air crew to enroll in a national ship anchored in port, you must present the book sea, document certifying their enrollment, data from the boat and the Mexican port where this is located.

You don’t know if your country requires a visa?

Find out!

For assistance, please send an e-mail to